SUPPORT B.C.'S ROBOTIC DECOY PROGRAM
BIG BUCK CONTEST
Winner Receives Shoulder Mount (Value $990)
Automatic Entry with
Minimum $25 DONATION
Entry Deadline: DECEMBER 15, 2020
Winners Announced: DECEMBER 20, 2020
ALL PROCEEDS TO SUPPORT ANTI-POACHING
B.C. Conservation Officer Service uses robotic decoys to catch poachers. It is a very successful program that is also costly to run.
Our Big Buck Contest is intended to raise funds for RAPP and the Robotic Decoy Program - you will be entered automatically for a minimum $25 Donation!
- Minimum $25 Donation - All Proceeds to B.C.'s Robotic Decoy Program (Deadline to enter is December 15, 2020)
- Open to Blacktail, Whitetail, Mule Deer - Typical or Non-Typical
- Archery OR Firearm
- The contest covers all B.C. regions and management units for the entire season as outlined in the B.C. Hunting and Trapping Regulations.
- Your buck must be measured by an official scorer with this sheet submitted as well. If you do not know any scorers in your area, we will be happy to help locate one. Wildlife Records Club of BC – Official Scorers
- Scores will then be calculated to a % value and highest overall value will win the grand prize — A free shoulder mount generously donated by Ray Wiens Taxidermy valued at $990. Runner Up to receive $150 Focus Hunting Gift Certificate & Hunters for B.C. Swag.
- Example (a 150 typical whitetail will have a % value of 88%. A 170 mule deer is 87%)